Price is for (2) Pairs of AUTOTEK ATS653 6.5″ 3-Way Full-Range Car Stereo Speakers Totaling 1200 Watts!
Authorized Autotek Dealer!
- Pair AUTOTEK ATS653 6.5″ 600 Watt 3-Way Full-Range Car Stereo Speakers
- RMS Power Handling: 150 Watts
- Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 40 Hz – 22 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 Watt/1 Meter): 88 dB
- Crossover Point: 4 kHz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Mounting Diameter/Cut Out: 5.59
- Outside Diameter: 7.01
- Mounting Depth/Chassis Depth: 2.13
- Product Dimensions: 14.88″ x 8.5″ x 4.13″ inches
- Product Weight: 3.5 Lbs.
- Tweeter Dome Material: Neo-Mylar Soft Dome Tweeter- Impact Resistant Tweeter Elements
- Surround: UV Resistant Rubber Surround: Moisture Resistant Rubber Surround With High Mid-Bass Impact
- Cone: Silver Alpha-Cellulose Polypropylene Cones – Treated Pressed Paper Cone Produces Musical Midrange And Bass Tones While Remaining Light Weight
- Surround / Cone Coupling: The Cone/Surround Connection Utilizes A High Temp Adhesive Which Assure The Cone And Surround Do Not Separate In High Power Uses Or Extremes Of Weather
- Gasket: Textured ABS Assures A Ridged Linear Seal To The Mounting Surface
- Tinsel Leads: (Braided) Highly Conductive While Remain Flexible During High Power Applications
- Voice Coil: Pure Copper Creates Strong Magnetic Field With A Very Thin Extrusion
- Voice Coil Former: Kapton – Lightweight And Efficiently Dissipates Heat
- Spider: Epoxy Infused Natural Fiber – The Natural Fiber Allows Flexibility While The Epoxy Which Gives Strength During The Manufacturing Process
- Cooling System: Over-Coil Air Is Exchanged Over The Voice Coil Through The Spider
- Crossover Type: Passive Butterworth – Smooth Transition Of Frequencies From Midrange/Mid-Bass To The Tweeter Element
- Crossover Special: 6 dB Internal Integrated Into The Design To Assure Smooth Midrange To Tweeter Frequency Transitions
- Frame: Anti-Resonant Stamped Steel Frame Very Strong With Minimal Harmonics Or Distortions From Flex Or Ringing
- Motor: Ferrite Magnet Creates A Strong Magnetic Field While Remaining Small Enough To Fit Nearly Every Application
- Connectors: Spade Use Spade Connectors Or Solder Direct For The Best Connection
- Grills: Yes. Protects the speaker from accidental damage. Not used if speaker is mounted behind vehicle panel
- Tweeter Material: Neo-Mylar Soft Dome Great Sound Quality And Increased Reliability
- Tweeter Size: 1 Inch Clear Highs While Handling Plenty Of Power Without Sounding Harsh
- Tweeter Surround Material: Kapton – Lightweight And Efficiently Dissipates Heat
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction and therefore offer free return shipping within 30 days of purchase on all items returned to us within the continental USA.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give you a return authorization # and a return label.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective or you want to return it for any reason within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- If you are returning a working item in used condition for a refund there will be a 20% used item fee deducted from your refund. All replacements and exchanges are free.
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your eBay user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.